Eternal Mania... Eternal Mania...

Hey, this is some catchy shiet! I the transitions between the riffs were interesting, and the riffs themselves were also decent. The drums were the only thing keeping this song back, because they could have accompanied the other instruments by playing more fitting cymbal patterns, fills and transitions. The snare rythm @ around 02:34 is cool though :)

ThermalLaser responds:

Hey thanks a lot man! I appreciate a honest review!

Propaganda Propaganda

groovy stuff, man! This was quite good, but could have been a tad more interesting. I suggest spicing up the drums a bit, adding more and different cymbal patterns, maybe get some ghost snare action! :)

Deadly-dare responds:

you're absolutely right, i need to put more thought into drums. Sanks for the review!

Vaniardur - LVI Vaniardur - LVI

Fuck me, you never seem to stop impressing me with the ambient music you are making. It hits a soft spot in me every time :D

March of The Hobbits March of The Hobbits

I love your stuff. This is really fluent and ambient. It's all over just nice to listen to. Keepupthegoodworkdude!

Dilijans Of Eternal Hatre Dilijans Of Eternal Hatre

holy shit that solo is fucking hefty! However, the part before it was kinda bland, and i think it could have built up towards the solo in a better way. Captain Hindsight out.

BiviZ responds:

I know the ending is a bit failed. I needed her to play in the major key harmony. Or something like that. Thanks for the tip, dude ^ ^

Reptiles Reptiles

I like the way this song is built up. The song has good contrasts, and it sounds good overall.
I was just wondering, are you using FL as a DAW for your recorded guitars too? No offense, but that is kinda retarded. Rewire is king.

OrphenFire responds:

Why would I involve a 3rd program when I can achieve everything within one DAW? Thanks for listening.

Combat Rape Death Combat Rape Death

this is fucking hilarious! you should totally do some more Bob Dylan lulzmetal (the genre, you just invented it) like this.

Schleif responds:

one day, when the planets are aligned, there will be more Bob Dylan lulzmetal. haha, thanks for checking!

TSOSN t888 Epic Score. TSOSN t888 Epic Score.

I don't know two shits about ochestral percussion, but i can say that this sounds FUCKING great! What kind of samples and VSTs are you using?

tigger888 responds:

:D Same as i stated above and i just downloaded STORMDRUM! Glad you like it!!! more inbound!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Love (Cover) This Love (Cover)

I have to say that this is a good representation of This Love. + for effort. The Mixing was also really good. The reason i will only give this 3 stars is because this lacks creativity and orginallity. Seriously, it sounds Exactly like the original, except for for the vocals, which i didn't really enjoy. I believe that when you are doing a cover of a song, you have to bring your own approach to it, and give the song something new. This is even more important here on newgrounds, because this is a place that is supposed to convey creative works.

Oh, and don't let my crushing verdict ruin anything, because if you write a original song with the same production quality, it will probably be kinda badass.
TL;DR. You are not Pantera.

Crazzydrummer responds:

I agree Thanks....

Invisible Combustion Invisible Combustion

not bad, i like it. DKFH sounds better than metal machine IMO, and i like to use either Addictive or DKFH for my shit.

PENTAhazardous responds:

Hey there dude. Thanks for listening and writing some words about ma song, I appreciate your time spend here :). I used DKFH for a pretty long period of time, and I must say, that they don't sound good at all to my ears... it's like someone used a lot of compression or recorded them with a lot of distortion on. And besides that, one of the toms (the third one, from the high ones to the low ones) sounds pretty bad (a lot of clippings...). So I decided to use Metal Machine Module which, if you're not using some compression on 'em, will be very quiet... I recommend that (or anyone else that read's this) if you wanna use this module couple it with at least one of these plugins: LoudMax or Drumformer (I'm using them both), and it will be kinda... okish...